Solent Engineering are currently recruiting for skilled Welder Fabricators that excel in welding Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
A successful applicant will have the opportunity to be part of a close working team that produce custom and production fabrications for the Superyacht Industry and also produce Solent Engineering’s famous range of commercial fishing solutions.
- Use and knowledge of general fabrication and sheet metal equipment is required and machining skills are advantageous.
- You must be able to work well within a team and also be self motivated and able to work on projects by yourself.
- You must be a ‘can do’ style engineer that can assess and get over varying tasks and solve problems should they arise.
- You must have a keen eye for detail and be able to read engineering drawings
- Welding must be of the upmost quality for the industry you will be working within.
- You must be a good time keeper, able to work to deadlines and be reliable and punctual.
- Own means of transport and non smokers preferred.
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 512113